Sangokai in English

Hier geht es um allgemeine Themen rund um das SANGOKAI START-System für die Nährstoffdosierungen mit Stickstoff (N) und Phoshor (P).
Antworten
MasterBlaster

Sangokai in English

Beitrag von MasterBlaster »

Hello ,

I do not speak or understand German but I am interested in reading more on the Sangokai system. I did start by using google translator on one of the pdf files but it's slow and the translation is not really a good one. I am finding what I read so far very interesting. I have to ask : Do you have the system in English as well ?

Thanks ,

Mihai from Romania
MasterBlaster

Re: Sangokai in English

Another curiosity , If I use the forum without logging in my account my post appears as :
Off-topic
"Hello,

I do not speak English, I am sorry, I am sorry, but I'm sorry, but I'm sorry, but I'm sorry, but I'm sorry, but I'm sorry, but I'm sorry. I am looking for something very interesting. I have to ask: Do you have the system in English as well?

Thanks,

Mihai from Romania"
People that are logged see the same message ?

Just to clarify the message I posted and that is displayed to me is :

"Hello ,

I do not speak or understand German but I am interested in reading more on the Sangokai system. I did start by using google translator on one of the pdf files but it's slow and the translation is not really a good one. I am finding what I read so far very interesting. I have to ask : Do you have the system in English as well ?

Thanks ,

Mihai from Romania"

This is really weird...
tropicreef

Beitrag von tropicreef »

I think this post is spam and should be deleted.
Gruss Dieter
NanoCube

Beitrag von NanoCube »

Don't think so, Dieter.
Gruss,
Florian - 400l - 99% Riffkeramik - Start Nov. '17
tropicreef

Beitrag von tropicreef »

then we wait until Mihai asks us a question specific to sea water. Mihai can you please introduce yourself.
Gruss Dieter
MasterBlaster

I proceeded to introduce myself. My question more specifically was :

Is "SANGOKAI recommendations AZ - Guide to reef-aquarist practice" available in English as well ? I noticed the http://sangokai.org has English support but I am guessing the document is available only in German.
tropicreef

Beitrag von tropicreef »

Hi Mihai, unfortunately, the SEAZ document is not currently available in english.if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me in english.
Gruss Dieter
Antworten